[ 7 ]
52% 52% 
[ 13 ]
20% 20% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 25

Imaenue 2nd Application

Post by Imaenue on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

I know some of you are wondering who the hell I am.... Well I am probably the weirdest person you will probably encounter.
As some of you DO know from the meet and greet event these past two Mondays, my name is Dom (and refer to me as that please)

As this is for seeing if someone can become a Kingpin, I do hope that you all vote me in because united we are strong and with a strong base comes strong will. Eventually we will become the best but before that we NEED to show that we are the best the game has to offer. I don't mean for personal gain but I mean as a whole. We need the pacifist who will stop those who lash out. We need those who are strong to lead the weak and teach them. We need to be unified to show a strong determination that some guilds lack.

With that in mind.... What exactly holds us back? Nothing. But there is nothing stopping us from moving on from this point and creating something to be awful (old English meaning not current). Something to strive to be. We kingpins hope that the guild can come together in joyous harmony and to show the spirit that is Ice Heart. And I for one want to see the day that Ice Heart becomes the elite guild. Not because of how strong we are or for how deadly we are... But for how we lea by example and want to bring a new change to this and other games.

Keeping in mind that YOU are a part of Ice Heart, You can ask Kingpins about things that will be brought up in meetings. Or TO bring things up in meetings. You feel upset, talk to a person in charge or talk to a friend to do so. If there are any problems I will bring them up. Trust me I have done it before. That is why I wish to become a Kingpin. So I can bring up issues that you have with the guild or someone and we can all talk this out in a peaceful manner. I want to see this guild thrive as much as anyone, and loyalty aside I would rather not abandon something that makes me see this in a different light.

That is all.
Imaenue
Heartsmith

IGN : Imaenue
Class : Warrior
Stars : 313

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imaenue 2nd Application

Post by Imaenue on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 pm

This is from the last application but I wanted this to be in here again.

For everyone who decides to actually read this.
I wish I could understand why you all don't want me to become a Kingpin. I mean if you have a personal thing against me, let me know so I can fix that... Be it to understand your viewpoint or just to comprehend why. Trust me when I say this, and I hope you do, I REALLY want to see this guild thrive almost as much as Neuro and Aez. I hope all who join aspire to be in a position somewhere and for that I hope for the best in you. No matter what... Failure is an option and not one taken that heavily. If you are to aspire to a position... work towards it. Do not say "Oh well couldn't get it. Might as well give up" Because that isn't the way. We work to accomplish goals set by ourselves and others. To see this guild fall will be a sad day. But that day isn't today so keep in mind that while it may seem that we are strong, we are but really in our infancy. Strong will, and perseverance will get us to our goal as number one guild. I hope to be here still to see that day.

Remember those who have been lost to the sands of time, to disease, to violence, to depression... Remember their names and remember what has made them SO special and hold them close to your heart.
Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Can I just say the taco Thing kind of irritates me. I mean this is supposed to be serious. I'm all for a good joke but know the time and place. An election ballot, and make no mistake that is exactly what this is, is not the time or place. It's great you want to show off your humor, but isn't there a better way to do it then getting laugh votes?

My personal opinion and I meant no offense by it.

Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 pm

I was serious with the last one and I am serious with this one... Just wanted to see what would be selected more. Besides... I can't really remove it now, can I?

Remember those who have been lost to the sands of time, to disease, to violence, to depression... Remember their names and remember what has made them SO special and hold them close to your heart.
Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocteau on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Good luck my friend!

Memento mori.
Nocteau
Heartsmith

IGN : Thrasymachus
Class : Slayer
Stars : 409

View user profile http://irasciblesadness.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:58 am

OH THANAN. WE need 20 yes votes not 20 votes entirely. If you didn't get that I am sorry I should have brought it up before hand.

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezums on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 am

You only need 20 votes, though, a majority of them must be 'yes' votes.
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

View user profile http://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 am

oh I thought I needed 20 yes votes

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 am

And I wish I could have been ingame today... stupid patch knocked out something info wise so I can't get in.

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:21 am

Gee... It would be NICE to know why people are VOTING NO... WOULDN'T it.

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 am

Sorry my friend it looks like at this point there is no way for you to be accepted by this application. by the 20th vote even if they were both yeses (or taco) that would only leave you with a 50/50 and and not a majority vote.

Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocteau on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:32 am

It's not restricted to 20 votes. If he gets over 20 with a majority he would still win.

Memento mori.
Nocteau
Heartsmith

IGN : Thrasymachus
Class : Slayer
Stars : 409

View user profile http://irasciblesadness.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Aezums wrote:You only need 20 votes, though, a majority of them must be 'yes' votes.
What if I have 21?

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victalan on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:20 pm

20 is the minimum number of votes required. Going over that is fine and the poll runs for seven days. If the poll went up on July 7 1:18pm, it should end July 14 1:17pm unless my math is wrong (entirely possible).

After the poll closes, I assume that you need more than 50% to be accepted. Is it >50% or a larger number?
Victalan
Heartsmith

IGN : Victalan
Stars : 328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 pm

it is 51% or more yes to be accepted.

Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 am

Ok seriously the voting has stopped already

Imaenue
Heartsmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezums on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello Imaenue,

Due to some events that transpired during the week, the Kingpin Faction has decided to deny this application during this time.

Please note that "taco" or any variation you may use for yes and no will NOT count as a vote.

Goodluck in the future.

Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

View user profile http://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content