Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tupactapus' pre-resident Application

2 posters

Go down

Tupactapus' pre-resident Application  Empty Tupactapus' pre-resident Application

Post by Tupactopus Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 am

Character Name: Tupactopus
Level: 39
Alts: none
Info: my name is Jeff and I'm currently a student at UNLV and I'm majoring in microbiology. I work as an independent contractor for a courier service so I can pretty much set my own work hours, which allows me to be able to play a decent amount.

Time Management: as of right now I'm trying to focus on leveling my character, and learning the intricacies of the game, so as to be better equipped to help the guild in any way that I can. I'm also trying to get to know people in the guild, and whenever possible, to do events and raids with guildies to build good relationships with the team. Having completed all the requirements for heartkeeper, I'm just waiting for my interview to make it official.

Intentions: i would like to see the guild become a very tight-knit community and a force to be reckoned with. Teamwork and comraderie go hand-in-hand with a good, high-functioning guild, and nything I could do to make that happen I would be willing to do. I have no problem doing what is necessary for the guild, no matter how difficult those decisions may be, and would put my all into making Ice Heart the best guild around. I believe I'm very capable of doing whatever the guild/faction/and Neuro may ask of me.

I think I would be a good fit here at the heartless. I'm extremely dedicated to anything I commit myself to don't mind working hard; for my team, friends, or even personally. Ice Heart is quickly becoming (and actually already is) my home and I will do my utmost to preserve the integrity and tradition of my home. I've already meet a ton of awesome people and would like to be involved in moving Ice Heart all the way up the rungs of success, into a new age of prosperity. Long live Ice Heart.

Thank you for your consideration. Smile
Tupactopus
Tupactopus
Heartsmith

IGN : Tupactopus
Class : Sorc
Stars : 302

Back to top Go down

Tupactapus' pre-resident Application  Empty Re: Tupactapus' pre-resident Application

Post by Ser.Thanatos Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 am

Tupactopus is now a heart keeper. so this application is no longer a pre-residant application.

Good luck on your application Smile
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

Back to top Go down