Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandonx here, thanks for the invite!

2 posters

Go down

Bandonx here, thanks for the invite! Empty Bandonx here, thanks for the invite!

Post by bandon767 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 am

Hey, i'm Brandon. I'm new to Tera but im impressed with what I've seen. My character is Bandonx, if you need any help i'll do my best Smile As for my username, it is kinda a funny story.. My brother and I were playing Ragnarok Online a long time ago and he entered my name in as Bandon by mistake, and by the time I realized it wasn't "Brandon", I was already too for into the game so I stuck with it xD I typically stay to myself in game, but if anyone wants to do something i'll be glad to break away from questing. All in all i'm a friendly guy of 22 years, I like to help people and group up for whatever might be fun so let me know! Hit me up Smile

Brandon

bandon767
Heartsmith

IGN : Bandonx
Class : Berserker
Stars : 6

Back to top Go down

Bandonx here, thanks for the invite! Empty Re: Bandonx here, thanks for the invite!

Post by Cinventus Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:03 am

No problem. Welcome to Ice Heart. A lot of new things have been coming up on the patch that came out today. Even if you're not lvl 65, there's always something new to find on Tera.
Cinventus
Cinventus
Guild Master
Guild Master

IGN : Cinventus/Lustius/Doishiro
Class : Archer/Priest/Berserker
Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum