Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaenue's THIRD application

2 posters

Go down

Imaenue for Kingpin

Imaenue's THIRD application I_vote_lcap20%Imaenue's THIRD application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Imaenue's THIRD application I_vote_lcap80%Imaenue's THIRD application I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Imaenue's THIRD application Empty Imaenue's THIRD application

Post by Imaenue Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:39 pm

I know some of you are wondering who the hell I am.... Well I am probably the weirdest person you will probably encounter.
As some of you DO know from the meet and greet event these past two Mondays, my name is Dom (and refer to me as that please)

As this is for seeing if someone can become a Kingpin, I do hope that you all vote me in because united we are strong and with a strong base comes strong will. Eventually we will become the best but before that we NEED to show that we are the best the game has to offer. I don't mean for personal gain but I mean as a whole. We need the pacifist who will stop those who lash out. We need those who are strong to lead the weak and teach them. We need to be unified to show a strong determination that some guilds lack.

With that in mind.... What exactly holds us back? Nothing. But there is nothing stopping us from moving on from this point and creating something to be awful (old English meaning not current). Something to strive to be. We kingpins hope that the guild can come together in joyous harmony and to show the spirit that is Ice Heart. And I for one want to see the day that Ice Heart becomes the elite guild. Not because of how strong we are or for how deadly we are... But for how we lea by example and want to bring a new change to this and other games.

Keeping in mind that YOU are a part of Ice Heart, You can ask Kingpins about things that will be brought up in meetings. Or TO bring things up in meetings. You feel upset, talk to a person in charge or talk to a friend to do so. If there are any problems I will bring them up. Trust me I have done it before. That is why I wish to become a Kingpin. So I can bring up issues that you have with the guild or someone and we can all talk this out in a peaceful manner. I want to see this guild thrive as much as anyone, and loyalty aside I would rather not abandon something that makes me see this in a different light.

That is all.

(Aezums... you never said that it couldn't be more than two options or limited to 2 options)
Imaenue
Imaenue
Heartsmith

IGN : Imaenue
Class : Warrior
Stars : 313

Back to top Go down

Imaenue's THIRD application Empty Re: Imaenue's THIRD application

Post by Ser.Thanatos Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

This application is not valid and will be flagged to be locked. Please read the how to become a kingpin section 2.

"You may only have a kingpin election every 2 weeks."

Please feel free to try again in 2 weeks from tomorrow.
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

Back to top Go down

Imaenue's THIRD application Empty Re: Imaenue's THIRD application

Post by Imaenue Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 am

Ah ok/
Imaenue
Imaenue