Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations~

3 posters

Go down

Salutations~  Empty Salutations~

Post by Nocteau Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello everybody, I'm Nocteau and I am delighted to be part of the guild. I'm fairly new to the guild but after going through SM with a few very nice and friendly members, Tali and Erendell, they recommended me to join and so I did! I am Canadian (yes, we do ride polar bears and our blood is made of maple syrup) and right now I am pursuing my Philosophy degree in University. I have always been a gamer since I was young (FPS, RPG, any type of games, really), and I have been part of many different guilds and clans throughout my gaming career across a number of different games, such as Maple, MU, Neverwinter, League, Spirit Tales, etc.

Anywho, I'm happy to be part of the family and I am looking forward to meeting you guys. I can be very shy but I will be happy to converse and relax/dungeon/chill with everybody insofar as you're not being mean. Just kidding, I'm sure you're all excellent individuals Very Happy have a nice day!
Nocteau
Nocteau
Heartsmith

IGN : Thrasymachus
Class : Slayer
Stars : 409

http://irasciblesadness.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Salutations~  Empty Re: Salutations~

Post by Lucifer Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Welcome to the forums Nocteau~ Nice to have you, and wow! Maple syrup blood? I'm jealous haha. Good luck with your degree, are you enjoying learning about it so far? ^^
Lucifer
Lucifer
Heartsmith

IGN : Fivedollarfootlong
Class : Lancer
Stars : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocteau Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks Lucifer! It's not all that great, to be honest; I feel like I'll get diabetes from it soon haha~ Oh yes, it is quite interesting, and I think it's a shame that not more people are intrigued by it but to each their own! Hoping to get my dissertation done in a couple years ^^
Nocteau
Nocteau
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Well that's not very good, maybe you should see about replacing that maple syrup blood with actual blood? Then you can ride your polar bears without worrying about getting cold. Hehe, I've heard a bit about it but I never looked into it. I'm glad you like it though, it's always nice to enjoy what you're learning/wanting to do no? Smile
Lucifer
Lucifer
Heartsmith

IGN : Fivedollarfootlong
Class : Lancer
Stars : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunbii Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Welcome to the forums and the guild! We're happy to have you :3
Eunbii
Eunbii
Heartsmith

IGN : Eunbii
Class : Warrior
Stars : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocteau Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:35 pm

I have considered that and the transplant will begin in a few weeks Wink yup yup! I think everybody should pursue what makes them happiest in live, but that's probably just me being idealistic xD

And thanks Eunbii, happy to be here!
Nocteau
Nocteau
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content