Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Me

3 posters

Go down

This Is Me Empty This Is Me

Post by Thuganomic Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi, my name is Thuganomic not in real life but in game and the only reason I chose this name its because my favorite Superstar in WWE is John Cena. I am 18 years old and I was born in Russia but my parents are from Turkey and I live in America. I moved to America in 2006 and still living here. I love it here and I love to go to the beach and one time I almost got bitten by a small shark but I still go to the beach because its a lot of fun especially when there are big waves. I can also speak three languages such as: Turkish, Russian and English. I am the youngest child, I have one sister and a brother. I love to eat healthy foods because I workout, sometimes in the Gym but mostly at home. I played TERA for about a month now and I love this game. I hope everyone become friends with each other in this Ice Heart Guild and I hope everyone learns how to forgive each other, because everyone makes mistakes. lol!

Last edited by Thuganomic on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thuganomic
Thuganomic
Heartsmith

IGN : Thuganomic
Class : Warrior
Stars : 7

Back to top Go down

This Is Me Empty Re: This Is Me

Post by Allegories Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin 'til I die.  bounce
Allegories