Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modifications to adding alts and adding new members

+3
Neverath
Devial
Aezums
7 posters

Go down

Modifications to adding alts and adding new members Empty Modifications to adding alts and adding new members

Post by Aezums Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Modifications to adding alts and adding new members K3pzpu
There have been a lot of concerns the past few days about Ice Heart's high population and our inabilities to add new active members to our community. Given that on Sunday we were able to kick a fair amount of inactives to add new members, we have dismissed any ideas about kicking alternative characters (or restricting adding them) as well as changing our recruitment level. (Recruitment level may be changing to 20+ in the near future).

We have spent some time discussing the best way to handle the situation so that everyone can be rest well and will not have to worry about having their alternative characters removed from the guild for us to make spaces. We have made a few modifications to the ranking system as well as our guild travel and activity policies that we think will be a good solution to the problem at hand.

Here are the changes we have made:

• Members of the rank Pathfinder and Way Shapers (rank 1 & 2) will no longer have the ability to send guild invites or accept applications.
  • An application may not be accepted without first contacting the member that applied and conduct a short interview.
  • Alternative characters will be kicked if not in use after 5days. If you would like to keep your alts in the guild be sure you are active on them.

For pathfinders and way shaper, we encourage you to continue to ask your friends to join Ice Heart. Ice Heart is open to adding new friends. You can either have them send in an application that will be accepted when a heartkeeper, faction member, faction leader, or guild master logs on, or have one of those members send them a guild invite.

For all of the members that have made topics to come up with ideas to help our population, we appreciate your ideas and will consider them for the future of the guild.

Please contact Aezums with any concerns about the change in policy.

Last edited by Aezums on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Modifications to adding alts and adding new members Empty Re: Modifications to adding alts and adding new members

Post by Devial Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 am

Sounds great!
Devial
Devial
Heartsmith

IGN : Devial
Class : Sorcerer
Stars : 167

Back to top Go down

Modifications to adding alts and adding new members Empty Re: Modifications to adding alts and adding new members

Post by Neverath Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:54 am

I'm pretty sure I have like 6 characters in the guild right now, I can remove a couple if we need the space. Not like I'm really playing all of them

Neverath
Heartsmith

IGN : Neverath/Touch.My.Balls/Pew.Pewqq
Class : Warrior/Mystic/Archer
Stars : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:28 pm

You'll probably want to stay on the characters that you use most actively! The guild is filling up quickly every single day!!
Salem
Salem
Supreme Heart
Supreme Heart

IGN : Neuroheart
Class : Warrior
Stars : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm

you may go ahead and kick my 2nd toon its just a 22ish sorcerer, idesmond unless see a reason to object?
Bahamut
Bahamut
Heartsmith

IGN : Ibahamut
Class : Archer
Stars : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:01 am

If you make a level minimum of 20 for joining wont that hurt the minstrels of their core job? I can see a minimum of 12. At least that way you are through the island of dawn.
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinventus Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 am

I'm hoping that one day, that my alt char, Lustius will be added to the guild membership. I play them daily to make sure that both of them are at the same level.

Currently, both are currently at lvl 57. The alternative is a priest and just recently lvled.

It surely isn't easy, and can't wait to get my chars to lvl 60 and finish story line. That way, I can finally play in alliance and not worry about getting killed each time.
Cinventus
Cinventus
Guild Master
Guild Master

IGN : Cinventus/Lustius/Doishiro
Class : Archer/Priest/Berserker
Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down