Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone! :D

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! :D  Empty Hello Everyone! :D

Post by Rousetti Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello Guild members of IceHeart! Very Happy

My guild characters are Rousetti and Aya.Suzuna. I am looking forward into joining the guild IceHeart! My first name is Ger(Pronounced like a dog growling at you ^_^) and my nickname back in Middle/High School was Panda for the dark circles under my eyes. I just finished High school and off to start the adventures of the real world! I am willing to help anyone in need of anything! If you have any problems about anything, I am the right person to go to. I started this guild because of my Best Friend Jamahl Flowers(Melani.Chan, Madara.San and Azora.Hatsune) We were friends in High school. I started this guild because he loved it and wanted someone he knew into this guild and so he wouldn't be alone as he always said... Some hobbies I enjoy doing are Cooking, Video Games, Dancing and Drawing and recently.. Writing! I've been trying to write this story and it's all coming together slowly. A video game I love to play is League of Legends. If you are willing to add me please let me know, my username is FlareWitch and I dominate Support. I love to dance to Kpop! The only group I dance to are Girls Generation. I dance to their songs, Genie, HOOT, Run Devil Run, Oh!, Mr. Taxi, I GOT A BOY, and Mr.Mr. You can listen to Genie(Japanese Version) Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ltBZ3gKvk If anyone does raids or dungeons, know that I will play my Reaper, Rosary.Rochefort. I look forward into the adventures of IceHeart! ^_^
Rousetti
Rousetti
Heartsmith

IGN : Rousetti/Aya
Class : Sorcerer
Stars : 12

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! :D  Empty Re: Hello Everyone! :D

Post by darkgummy Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm

im new to the guild too but it has been really helpful to me so far i know you will have a lot of fun with the guild
darkgummy
darkgummy
Heartsmith

IGN : light.gummy
Class : Priest
Stars : 52

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! :D  Empty Re: Hello Everyone! :D

Post by Azora/Melani Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 am

mmmhmm ik you will enjoy here, but anyway welcome to your new home :}
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani