Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.U.'s TERA Q & A Thread~

4 posters

Go down

G.U.'s TERA Q & A Thread~ Empty G.U.'s TERA Q & A Thread~

Post by sakubo Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey guys! Since our guild is largely comprised of lower levels who may be newer to TERA and may have an abundance of questions in regards to the game, I thought it would be a great idea to have a thread that can answer any sort of game related questions! I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. I have endgame experience with 6 of the 9 classes TERA has to offer (Warrior, Berserker, Priest, Slayer, Sorcerer, Reaper) and have experienced most of what TERA's endgame has to offer. Other people wanting to answer questions are also welcome, but please keep things civil and make sure your information is accurate!
sakubo
sakubo
Heartsmith

IGN : G.U.Sakubo
Class : Berserker
Stars : 174

Back to top Go down

G.U.'s TERA Q & A Thread~ Empty Re: G.U.'s TERA Q & A Thread~

Post by Crescence Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Should endgame Warriors have two sets of gear, one for offense and one for defense? Or is one set of gear enough?
Crescence
Crescence
Heartsmith

IGN : Crescence.Warrior
Class : Warrior
Stars : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by sakubo Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi Crescence, usually, one set of gear is enough. Most warriors do not use the aggro gloves even when tanking, because with TERA's aggro system and how warrior D-stance works, damage and crits are better ways of keeping aggro rather than stacking aggro stats on your gear.
sakubo
sakubo
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaug Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Crescence wrote:Should endgame Warriors have two sets of gear, one for offense and one for defense? Or is one set of gear enough?

That's up to you. If you want to be a warrior tank, you'll have to gear accordingly. You should really try to focus on one particular path. You should be able to do some emergency evasive tanking with just your offensive set.
Slaug
Slaug
Heartsmith

IGN : Slaug
Class : Lancer
Stars : 146

https://iceheart.forumotion.com/u33

Back to top Go down

Post by sakubo Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:49 pm

To add, the only thing as far as gear to consider would be the weapon. If you are going for the WH set, the intense weapon is the go to for DPS warriors with its back damage lines, but as a tank DPS, you would value the attack speed line more from the Quick weapon. Personally, I have a NF PvE weapon that I use for both DPSing and tanking and I do just fine.

Do keep in mind a couple of things though, while gear really isn't too important between DPSing and tanking, you do want to use the proper crystals, glyphs and stance for the occasion. You do not want to tank with DPS crystals, glyphs, and A stance or vice versa.
sakubo
sakubo
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Q Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Quick weapon for tanks/heals.
Intense weapon for continuous DPS.
Keen weapon for continuous or burst DPS.
Q
Q
Heartsmith

IGN : Qso, Qfin, Qnn
Class : Reaper, Mystic, Slayer
Stars : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down