Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyn's Mistral App ♥

2 posters

Go down

Wyn's Mistral App ♥ Empty Wyn's Mistral App ♥

Post by Wynifred Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:40 pm

IGN: Wynifrd
Guild Rank: Heartkeeper
Game Class: Berserker (also leveling Mystic)
Level: 42
Time Zone: EST

Why you wish to be a master: First of all I want to say how impressed I am with this guild! I haven't been here for very long but I really see huge potential in Ice Heart. With that said, it wasn't hard for me to move up in rank and really think about what I would like to contribute to the guild in the long term. I've felt very welcomed here and I want to help pass that feeling on to new members of Ice Heart as well as those new to Tera all together. 

I will admit that I don't know everything there is to know about this game yet, but I'm a quick learner and I think being part of a faction will help me to grow and learn more as I go. I led a guild in my previous game for about a year so I would consider myself experienced in helping new players/guild members. However, leading a group wasn't my favorite thing because I do much better helping people on a one on one basis which is why I feel like this is the faction for me. 

I'm willing to teach my apprentices all I know about the guild and the game so far and to help them rank up in Ice Heart and level in the game! Above all, I want to build friendships and hopefully inspire others to want to become Masters as well. 

Additional Information: I tend to have kind of random hours that I can play because I have a toddler and I'm expecting a new baby soon, but I always find chances to play every day so it really shouldn't be an issue =]
Wynifred
Wynifred
Heartsmith

IGN : Wynifrd
Class : Berserker
Stars : 414

Back to top Go down

Wyn's Mistral App ♥ Empty Re: Wyn's Mistral App ♥

Post by Azora/Melani Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm

hmm good luck on your app, and congrats on the new born soon Smile
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani