Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New job for Mistrals!

4 posters

Go down

New job for Mistrals! Empty New job for Mistrals!

Post by Ackeran Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

Well we help our guild members get to 60 then they can start getting help from Frost warriors to get geared...but what about dailies? Well I feel like since dailies are quests, that the Mistrals should help with letting people know how to do them, the quickest way to do them and which ones to do!
This is just a suggestion though Very Happy!
Ackeran
Ackeran
Heartsmith

IGN : Ackeran
Class : Archer
Stars : 286

Back to top Go down

New job for Mistrals! Empty Re: New job for Mistrals!

Post by Wynifred Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 am

Sounds like a good idea, that's something I will want to know for sure when I reach 60
Wynifred
Wynifred
Heartsmith

IGN : Wynifrd
Class : Berserker
Stars : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby.Roze Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

I like this idea.

The Mistral should also try to help the new player decide what he/she values most from the dailies. There are so many things new players can farm for it can be difficult to figure out. Does he/she want fast gold, enchanting fodder, zyrks (depending on class), the Almighty Black Panther (rawr  Wink ), etc.

Adding onto that, the Mistral could help with gearing suggestions to give the new L60 a boost.
Ruby.Roze
Ruby.Roze
Heartsmith

IGN : Ruby.Roze
Class : Reaper
Stars : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Tupactopus Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 pm

I like the idea a lot too. As someone who is new to the game I still know very little about the intricacies of the game and since the Mistrals are guides to their apprentices, helping them get acclimated with the endgame will help apprentices to be able to help others and maybe even join the Mistrals and take on apprentices of their own some day.
Tupactopus
Tupactopus
Heartsmith

IGN : Tupactopus
Class : Sorc
Stars : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down