Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's so lonely out here

2 posters

Go down

It's so lonely out here Empty It's so lonely out here

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Lately, less and less players from this guild are logging in.
At the time of this post's creation, I'm the only one logged in.

I'm just wondering where my guild members are.  Sad

Back to top Go down

It's so lonely out here Empty Re: It's so lonely out here

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 pm

It's too quiet here. Sorry and goodbye. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinventus Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 pm

I've been coming online everyday to see that I'm the only one there..

When I do speak on guild chat, I rarely hear from anyone.

I've checked the guild rolls for the last time some members have been online.  Since many of them haven't been online, I have deleted them off the guild rolls since according to the guild code of conduct, if a guild member is inactive longer than 7 days without an explanation or post, they are to be kicked out from guild.

They are able to reapply into guild, but should it occur a second time, they are to be kicked out permanently.

If there are any objections to this, I would like to hear them.

In the meantime, I will use this time to recruit members that would be more active.
Cinventus
Cinventus
Guild Master
Guild Master

IGN : Cinventus/Lustius/Doishiro
Class : Archer/Priest/Berserker
Stars : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinventus Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Each day, I have been online in the attempt to contact people that are in-game, no one wants to use guild chat.

Every few days, guild members leave, and I can't blame them when each day I come online, I end up the only one there.

So I post again to encourage all who are still on the guild list, to become more active and recruit others that are willing to be active enough to at least be online once a week.

A guild is nothing without its members...I leave it to those that remain, to decide whether being a guildmaster is worth my time and effort.
Cinventus
Cinventus
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinventus Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:56 am

Once again, I've gone through the guild rolls, and promoted those who have lvled their characters to at least lvl 20.

Rank 2 chars are promoted when they at least make lvl 60, and or are more active through the game, or through the forums.

I'm tired of being alone.  Every day, only a few are online and most of the time, I'm just around by myself.  I've posted our guild on the guild search on Tera's official webpage, in hopes that people will consider joining our guild.

But once again....A guild is nothing without its members...I leave it to those that remain, to decide whether being a guildmaster is worth my time and effort.
Cinventus
Cinventus
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by darkgummy Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:04 pm

i know i havnt been on often i have been to distracted with things that have been going on recently and as i log on today im very confused with what has happened to the guild if i could id like to be updated with whats happening
darkgummy
darkgummy
Heartsmith

IGN : light.gummy
Class : Priest
Stars : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: