Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by DonJohnson Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 am

Hello there everyone!

Lets see lets see... about me.. Hmm...

Well for starters I served in the Army for four years and left he service February of this year. That was quite the experience you know lol

Hmm I think some likes and dislikes are in order.. lets start with what I enjoy Razz

Things I like are first and foremost all animals but especially Canids (Members of the Canine Family) and even more so than all Canids would be Wolves and Foxes. Both wolves and foxes have a special meaning to me Razz I also enjoy playing the guitar and dabbling into some DJing but thats just for fun Smile

Some DISLIKES dun dun duuunnnn...

Well for one I can't stand people who don't use their brains... it really drives me nuts... lol but you know thats getting to be alot of people these days so i've learned to deal with it hehe... Another thing is dishes in the sink... SERIOUSLY how hard is it to wash your own dishes lol.. I like how thats totally ungame related but thats the point lol and honestly be honest people! Lying doesn't benefit anyone and its seriously annoying... Thats about it for dislikes I can think of lol

Fun Facts: I literally play with other peoples dogs for a living! It's a pretty awesome job lol
OH! almost forgot this lol I'm 22 what what Razz

I really really enjoy helping people out and teaching people new things so please please please feel free to ask me pretty much anything!

P.S. I forgot what I was going to put here.... Oh well lol
DonJohnson
DonJohnson
Heartsmith

IGN : Don.Johnson
Class : Sorcerer
Stars : 152

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Eunbii Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:18 am

Hey Don, welcome to the forums Smile It's great that you work with animals haha, I'm an animal lover myself!
And couldn't agree with you more on that honesty bit. It really irks me when people are liars!
Eunbii
Eunbii
Heartsmith

IGN : Eunbii
Class : Warrior
Stars : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezums Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 am

Woah, nice, the Army!

I seriously love animals too, and I'm totally jelly of your job.

Heheeh
Welcome to the guild forums!

Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi Don!!
I have to say!
I am a lover of the Canid family my friend.
Lupus haha!!

-You must have really enjoyed the service ! Most of my friends went to the service, and If I wasn't for my own fear of going over seas I probably would have as well! Although, I do doctor stuff now! Hhahaha! SEE YOU IN GAME Very Happy
Salem
Salem
Supreme Heart
Supreme Heart

IGN : Neuroheart
Class : Warrior
Stars : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down