Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application

3 posters

Go down

Allow Ser.Thanatos to join the Kingpins

Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application I_vote_lcap86%Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application I_vote_lcap14%Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application Empty Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application

Post by Ser.Thanatos Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello all, my name is Jeremy. And I wish to run for the Kingpins. I am a creative person who loves challenges. I have already started to help the forum grow through suggestions on sparks of the mind, such as the Q&A section now in place. I hope to help grow this forum and this guild.

A little about me:

Like I said my name is Jeremy and my IGN is Ser.Thanatos. My character on this server is still a lower level but it is rising quickly. I stared on this server and left my level 45 character because I was introduced to the guild through a coworker Matt, aka Aezums.
I am 22 years old and currently working, besides that i spend almost every min on the game, and since joining, the forum. I want to become a councilor when I finish school, and love talking to people, and consider myself a people person.
I love puzzles, challenges, and conundrums. I enjoy thinking outside the box to find solutions which is why i feel like the Kingpins is the right faction for me.

I respectfully ask you help me help this guild.

Thank you and I will see you on tera,
Jeremy
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

Back to top Go down

Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application Empty Re: Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application

Post by Aezums Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am

Goodluck Jeremy!

This poll will run for 7 days.
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application Empty Re: Ser. Thanatos 's Kingpin Application

Post by Ser.Thanatos Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am

To those of you who have taken the time thank you for voting. If there are any questions I can answer, concerns I can address I would be glad to do so. I am determined to help this guild in any way shape and form. Even if I don't make it I will continue to be active and put my ideas forth. Being a kingpin would make it much easier to be honest. Also as kingpin I want to learn how to do the interviews from aezums so we can have more than one person doing all the interviews. I also want to try my hand at running guild events which is new to me but I have several good ideas to try out with all of you. This dream is close to a reality. Please help it come to fruition.

Thank you all for your consideration, ill see you on Tera!
Jeremy, aka Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Good Luck Jeremy!
Salem
Salem
Supreme Heart
Supreme Heart

IGN : Neuroheart
Class : Warrior
Stars : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you neuro!!!
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezums Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 am

Congratulations of becoming a Kingpin Jeremy!

This topic will now be locked.
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down