Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistral Training Requirements

2 posters

Go down

Mistral Training Requirements Empty Mistral Training Requirements

Post by Azora/Melani Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:58 am

So ummm i had this conversation with Aez, and i had came up with a few ideas on what needs to be done when trying to obtain Mistral status.

Ok, First for what i wanted to say is that when a person wants to be a master or senpai etc. they would personally have to talk to the faction leader OR another high ranking experienced mistral on taking the training course. This training course will take not long actually and is a three step test.
   For the first part of the test, the new recruit will be given a couple of undercover mistrals that will test them on their general knowledge and also i guess you can say social skills. This is to see that if a newcomer is coming to ice heart, new to Tera or new to guilds. They will have a person who can properly help them with all questions asked. This step should be pretty easy as it will be basically questions about the guild, and some parts of the game on Tera. Those can be decided by the faction leader.
   Step two of the test will be a partner bam test. This will take place with the new recruit and the new comers on fighting a bam. This is were the undercover mistrals will have to fight two bams under the guidance of the new coming mistral. He will first have to answer questions pertaining to what a bam is blah blah blah xD. So what will happen here is that new recruit will have them fight the bam under his encouragement and support through the fight. If all goes well then this step should be pass.
   For the final step there will be a judgement overview from the faction leader and the undercover mistrals on the performance. The scale rating will be based on through 1-5 and should be a fairly quickly judgement. If all is well then the new recruit is a mistral Smile Plz feel free to reply on some better ideas or edit mine for best fit.
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani
Heartsmith

IGN : Melani.Chan/ Azora.Hatsune
Class : Reaper/Mystic
Stars : 224

Back to top Go down

Mistral Training Requirements Empty Re: Mistral Training Requirements

Post by Wynifred Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 am

I plan on joining the mistral faction in the near future! This sounds like a lot of work, but I think it's a good idea to make sure the mistrals are capable of meeting the needs of their apprentices. I'm not sure how the mistrals would really be undercover though since we all know the basic idea from this post lol
Wynifred
Wynifred
Heartsmith

IGN : Wynifrd
Class : Berserker
Stars : 414

Back to top Go down

Mistral Training Requirements Empty Re: Mistral Training Requirements

Post by Azora/Melani Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am

lol, yeah but i just thought about giving a good idea xD
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani