Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild?

5 posters

Go down

What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild? Empty What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild?

Post by Azora/Melani Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 pm

I posted this because i wanna see what dreams and idea all have about what they wanna do in the guild. Mines is to be as useful as i can be and help all who needs it. Feel free to share if you like Smile
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani
Heartsmith

IGN : Melani.Chan/ Azora.Hatsune
Class : Reaper/Mystic
Stars : 224

Back to top Go down

What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild? Empty Re: What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild?

Post by xdracox Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 am

I want to be able to get the best out of this game. Questing only entertains for so long, so I want to be a part of something bigger that allows me to participate and meet players across the globe Very Happy Smile
xdracox
xdracox
Heartsmith

IGN : Xdracox
Class : Mystic
Stars : 307

Back to top Go down

What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild? Empty Future Endevours

Post by RavenMasterJedi Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:07 am

It is my hope that I can help this guild be a Great raiding guild along with a great place that anyone would be proud be apart of.
RavenMasterJedi
RavenMasterJedi
Heartsmith

IGN : LightJediRaven
Class : All Cept erk and Mystic
Stars : 125

Back to top Go down

What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild? Empty Re: What does everyone dream to achieve here in the guild?

Post by Azora/Melani Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 am

Nice dreams guys Smile
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani
Heartsmith

IGN : Melani.Chan/ Azora.Hatsune
Class : Reaper/Mystic
Stars : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser.Thanatos Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:07 am

my personal and selfish goal is to be apart of the leadership here to meet the challenges and creativity of creating events, forum games, peer mediation and all that fun stuff
Ser.Thanatos
Ser.Thanatos
Kingpin of the Council

IGN : Ser.Thanatos
Class : Lancer
Stars : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroVi Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 pm

I want to be an awesome asset to this guild also to become the worlds best LANCER!!! lol
ZeroVi
ZeroVi
Heartsmith

IGN : Zero.Knight.Vi
Class : lancer
Stars : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down