Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamSpeak IP [ANSWERED]

3 posters

Go down

TeamSpeak IP [ANSWERED] Empty TeamSpeak IP [ANSWERED]

Post by Pattyie Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 am

I need to ... eat a DINOSAUR , i also need the ts Ip add plz  What a Face   bounce   
Pattyie
Pattyie
Heartsmith

IGN : Pattyie
Class : Lancer
Stars : 75

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak IP [ANSWERED] Empty Re: TeamSpeak IP [ANSWERED]

Post by Victalan Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Break into a top secret laboratory and "borrow" a time machine. Be careful though; they're still in beta and only travel one-way. Or eat some chicken. They probably taste the same, but the dinosaur is going to be chewier.

Teamspeak is currently not available. Use Raidcall instead.

Thread here.

ID 9060380. Use your ingame name.
Victalan
Victalan
Heartsmith

IGN : Victalan
Class : Warrior
Stars : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattyie Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:57 am

Victalan wrote:Break into a top secret laboratory and "borrow" a time machine. Be careful though; they're still in beta and only travel one-way. Or eat some chicken. They probably taste the same, but the dinosaur is going to be chewier.

Thread here.

I cant get into that raidcall so as alot of ppl bcz Eunbi left the game and he is the only one who can give us permission to enter the raid call ( as in accept our applications ) or at least thats wat ive been told in the faction Sad still cant go in rc
Pattyie
Pattyie
Heartsmith

IGN : Pattyie
Class : Lancer
Stars : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezums Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Pattyie wrote:
Victalan wrote:Break into a top secret laboratory and "borrow" a time machine. Be careful though; they're still in beta and only travel one-way. Or eat some chicken. They probably taste the same, but the dinosaur is going to be chewier.

Thread here.

I cant get into that raidcall so as alot of ppl bcz Eunbi left the game and he is the only one who can give us permission to enter the raid call ( as in accept our applications ) or at least thats wat ive been told in the faction Sad still cant go in rc

I am also able to accept people into the raidcall. If you'd like to try applying again, I will make sure to log on everyday and accept all of our guildies into the group.
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content