Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Race Participants

2 posters

Go down

Rat Race Participants Empty Rat Race Participants

Post by xdracox Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:23 am

Hey all, Here is the sign up sheet for the Rat Race. The details on the actual event are on the thread "Rat Race" under Guild Events. The race will take place at 6:00pm Pacific and 9:00pm Atlantic. There wont be a lot of time to wait for people, so don't be late. The event should last anywhere from 1-2 hours, and probably not more. Contestants will also have to prepare at the time of the event. Each contestant must make a lvl 1 alternate. To be fair, all participants must be Popori warriors and wearing no armor or weapons what so ever. Your alt's name will be contestant# (the number I will give you once everyone has signed up). Contact me if the name is already taken. Also, no cheating... you can choose your own path, but may not leave the area. You also cannot use mounts. I will be watching. Any failure to comply will result in disqualification. If I get less that 20 participants, we will just use a raid to talk. The event will start at the Island of Dawn, where each contestant will find a teleport scroll in his/her parcel post to the race line. We will meet at the structure in the middle of the Island of Dawn, so everyone knows what they are doing, then teleport. Everyone who wants to compete must sign up here by Tuesday at 12:00 Pacific 3:00pm Atlantic, as I need to mail scrolls. Once you complete one track, you will find a moderator that will give a scroll to the next track and a point of interest to the finish line. The route will be a surprise! The prizes will also be a surprise for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as I am still deciding, but they won't be class/lvl specific, as to include everyone. I also need moderators! Please sign up on the moderators' thread if you want to help. It would be greatly appreciated. I hope this will be a good experience for lower levels to explore Tera. Hope to see you there!
xdracox
xdracox
Heartsmith

IGN : Xdracox
Class : Mystic
Stars : 307

Back to top Go down

Rat Race Participants Empty Re: Rat Race Participants

Post by xdracox Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:05 am

Participants:                                 Your IGNS:
Izurah                                          Rat001
Oliwya                                          Rat002
Roxanne                                       Rat003
Ackeran                                        Rat004
Zero.KnightVi                                Rat005
Fluffy.Foxtails ?                             Rat006
Empress.Arebella ?                        Rat007

*Just a reminder that all alternates must be lvl 1 Popori warriors, for the sake of being fair.

Last edited by xdracox on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
xdracox
xdracox
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by xdracox Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

I am extending the deadline to tomorrow morning. In hopes that more sign up. For incentive, there will be great prizes...!!!!! Including dyes, $$$, rare costumes, crystal bind, and much much more! Thanks to prize contributions from Imanue and Roxanne!!
xdracox
xdracox
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by roxxann Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

Also no speed potions/buffs, correct?

#TFP
roxxann
roxxann
Heartsmith

IGN : Roxxann
Class : Priest
Stars : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by xdracox Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:43 am

Actually, I will be giving 3 speed potions per player... Use wisely. Otherwise, no potions/buffs.
xdracox
xdracox
Heartsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down