Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for The Frost Warriors

2 posters

Go down

Application for The Frost Warriors Empty Application for The Frost Warriors

Post by Thrip Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello everyone, my real name is Corey if you'd prefer to call me by that name I'm ok with it. I'm 23 years old. Just started playing Tera again. I stopped right after the Alliance patch came out due to my ETS(getting out of) the Army. I had a lot to do so I decided to take a break from Tera. I've been out since January 2014, I now live in Orlando, FL and go to school full time. The reason why I'm applying to be a Frost Warrior is because I love to run instances, and I love pvp. I started playing on Lake Of Tears server which is pvp and then transferred Thrip to Tempest Reach because a friend asked me to. I'm a quick learner(This will be my first lvl 60) so when it comes to the new dungeons I only have to run them once or twice in order to learn the in's and out's of them. And like I said earlier, I love pvp. The reason why I started playing Tera was for the pvp. It's not necessarily a P2W game so even though I don't have +9 gear all the time or MW'd gear once I hit 60, my skill allows me to be able to compete with geared characters. I haven't really helped out int he pvp/pve world that much yet. I've helped a few people with quests inside instances and whenever I see someone ask a question I try to answer to the best of my ability.
IGN: Thrip, lvl 59

Thrip
Heartsmith

IGN : Thrip
Class : Warrior
Stars : 11

Back to top Go down

Application for The Frost Warriors Empty Re: Application for The Frost Warriors

Post by Aezums Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks so much for your interest in the Frost Warrior!

We will consider your application.

This topic will be locked until you become the rank of Heartkeeper.
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down