Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don's Application to the Frost Warriors

3 posters

Go down

Don's Application to the Frost Warriors Empty Don's Application to the Frost Warriors

Post by DonJohnson Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 am

Hello Everyone! Don here (AKA Adan, AKA Zach Razz)

IGN: Don.Johnson
Level: 60
Likes: Wolves, Foxes, Competition, Working together with a good team to accomplish something worthwhile.
Dislikes: Liars, Unloyal people, Back Pain, Sales Calls and... yea thats more or less it Razz

Why I should be in the Frost Warriors?: Coming originally from a PvP server(Mount Tyrannas) I've got alot of experience with pvp as well as with battlegrounds. I'm comfortable enough with every dungeon to be able to teach the working of them to anyone who needs it.(This includes both endgame dungeons as well as lower level dungeons.) I enjoy leading raids and coming out on top as the victor. I've been playing Tera since shortly after it became free-to-play, so almost 2 years now. That goes to show that I have no shortage of experience.

How have I impacted Ice Hearts PvP,PVE world so far?: I've begun teaching our newer and inexperienced 60's on 3 of the most important endgame dungeons out there at the moment. I've formed parties for Battlegrounds and I've formed a PvP raid in order to work as a team for GvG.

More?: Not much more I'd like to add but I'd love it if everyone sees me as a fit for this position as well![/color]
DonJohnson
DonJohnson
Heartsmith

IGN : Don.Johnson
Class : Sorcerer
Stars : 152

Back to top Go down

Don's Application to the Frost Warriors Empty Re: Don's Application to the Frost Warriors

Post by Slaug Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 pm

I look forward to working with you.
Slaug
Slaug
Heartsmith

IGN : Slaug
Class : Lancer
Stars : 146

https://iceheart.forumotion.com/u33

Back to top Go down

Don's Application to the Frost Warriors Empty Re: Don's Application to the Frost Warriors

Post by Aezums Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I'll be meeting with you to talk about your application soon. Smile

Until then this application will be locked.
Aezums
Aezums
Origional Guild Master
Origional Guild Master

IGN : Aezums
Class : Archer
Stars : 429

https://iceheart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down