Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imaenue's application

2 posters

Go down

Vote Imae into Kingpins?

Imaenue's application I_vote_lcap72%Imaenue's application I_vote_rcap 72% 
[ 13 ]
Imaenue's application I_vote_lcap28%Imaenue's application I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Imaenue's application Empty Imaenue's application

Post by Imaenue Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 pm

As you all know I am that weird person who makes the crude jokes. If I might not show it at times, I actually care for the guild. All I ask is to consider me for the position on the council. I like being the mediator between issues and to help others out a lot. I take your problems and try and fix them and if I don't know the answer I always  ask...or try to if I don't try and find it for myself. Trust me when I say I Put everyone before myself.

If you don't vote for me, , then I understand that I probably don't fit what you would call a "leader" . I do completely understand and if the issue you have with me is my personality... let me know... I can try and work with you.

If you do... well I do thank you and I hope I can bring a smile, or at least a smirk to your face cause I am hoping for the best of Ice Heart. I do stuff myself into the matters of creativity so I hope that all those with a creative mind can consider themselves shown in one way or another.

If I fail in any of these aspects then I am truly sorry I wasn't able to live up to your hopes and I will gladly step down from my position.

Last edited by Imaenue on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll)
Imaenue
Imaenue
Heartsmith

IGN : Imaenue
Class : Warrior
Stars : 313

Back to top Go down

Imaenue's application Empty Re: Imaenue's application

Post by Azora/Melani Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:39 pm

you have my vote Smile, that's because i can understand what you mean. Plus i want to run for frost warrior so i would want votes too
Azora/Melani
Azora/Melani
Heartsmith

IGN : Melani.Chan/ Azora.Hatsune
Class : Reaper/Mystic
Stars : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:28 am

For everyone who decides to actually read this.
I wish I could understand why you all don't want me to become a Kingpin. I mean if you have a personal thing against me, let me know so I can fix that... Be it to understand your viewpoint or just to comprehend why. Trust me when I say this, and I hope you do, I REALLY want to see this guild thrive almost as much as Neuro and Aez. I hope all who join aspire to be in a position somewhere and for that I hope for the best in you. No matter what... Failure is an option and not one taken that heavily. If you are to aspire to a position... work towards it. Do not say "Oh well couldn't get it. Might as well give up" Because that isn't the way. We work to accomplish goals set by ourselves and others. To see this guild fall will be a sad day. But that day isn't today so keep in mind that while it may seem that we are strong, we are but really in our infancy. Strong will, and perseverance will get us to our goal as number one guild. I hope to be here still to see that day.
Imaenue
Imaenue
Heartsmith

IGN : Imaenue
Class : Warrior
Stars : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaenue Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

This polling is now Closed.
Imaenue
Imaenue